Sunday 21 October 2012

PRETTY PASTELS ~ September Challenge Winner



Hi Folks

Time to announce the winner of September challenge 'Pretty Pastels'.

We had beautiful entries for this challenge so THANK YOU to all of you who joined in.

And without further ado, the winning creation IS ...

BETTY

Betty's card is above and it is very pretty and we love the pastel shades.  With a sweet image from Heather Ellis and pretty flowers, butterflies and ribbons, this made for such an adorable card.


Thank you Betty and so if you email me, you can choose any paper collection from the SHOP you'd like.   Also can you email me at cupcakecards@btinternet.com if you'd like to be our Guest Designer for November's new challenge which is our custom now here in the craftroom for all of our winners :)

Thank you everyone for your entries and see you soon!

Mandy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My relatives every time say that I am wasting my time here at web, however I know
I am getting knowledge every day by reading thes fastidious articles.
Also see my webpage: Satellite Television